How do I create Quizzes on Workplace?
Admins can use Learning units to create quizzes for members of their group to self-test. Learn more on Learning on Workplace and how to create a Learning unit.
To create a quiz:
- From Learning, click to open the unit.
- Click Create Quiz.
- You can create questions with multiple choice answers.
- For each question, mark the right answer, with the option to add a brief explanation. You can also rearrange the order of the questions.
- Click Done.
Admins can also check their group's unit completion, as well as checking individual performances of unit completion.
To check unit progress:
- Click in the top-right of the group, and select Admin Options.
- Below Insights to the bottom-left, click Learning.
- You can view your insights by Units and Posts Completed.
- Find a member in the search box to see individual progress with units.